What should be considered when developing an energy strategy?
When considering an energy master plan strategy, keep the following in mind:
- Benchmark your buildings energy consumption for all utilities
- Identify your energy and carbon baseline
- Determine your projected growth plans
- Identify energy growth restraints
- Examine reliability
- Identify performance areas related to process, operations, controls platform and maintenance
Previous QuestionWhat are the strategic practices of high performance facilities?
Next QuestionWhat is the key difference of an ENERGY STAR certified building and a LEED certified building?
What factors should be considered when evaluating a guaranteed energy savings project for government buildings?