Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
Administrative & Systems
- Monitor and report on day to day performance.
- Isolate performance issues and recommend and implements solutions.
- Collaborate with Engineering to review performance and trends.
- Develop and conduct performance and stress tests, and analyze data.
- Provide technical assistance to operations during the project implementation phase.
- Provide technical assistance to the performance assurance, engineering, and energy accounting groups.
Estimates and Calculations
- Perform building load calculations.
- Perform energy and operational savings calculations.
- Perform preliminary cost estimates.
- Integrity – Act with integrity; truthfulness, fairness and honesty.
- Continuous Learning – Is a continuous learner focused on constant improvement; embraces new technologies.
- Exceed Expectations – Work hard to exceed client expectations.
- Compassion – Conduct oneself as a steward of PSI, supporting its growth & ability to help those in need.
- Accountability – Take responsibility for one’s actions and decisions.
- Commitment – Honest, trustworthy, high integrity; makes and keeps commitments. Interested in continuous personal development.
- Communication – Communicates with others is based on knowledge of repetitive job routines and procedures gained from sufficient on the job experience.
- Consistency – Consistent, error free work based on defined regulations and standards that are key measures of job performance success.
- Attention to Detail – Produces high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent, error free work output, requiring patience.
- Focus – Works within established systems, standards, and procedures that are technically and analytically focused.
- Decision Making – Makes decisions based on a clear defined job scope, based on policies and procedures, and is supported by management.
- Leadership – Leads in a way that is consistent, accurate, high quality, supportive, and non-threatening. Delegates to others when appropriate, using training, coaching, and on the job experience.
- Office functions will primarily be performed at PSI’s main business office.
- Onsite engineering surveys, meetings, and presentations will normally be held at our prospects’ offices located throughout the state.
- Long hours may be required prior to proposal submissions.
- BSME or BSEE from an accredited college or university is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Professional Engineer registration in states where projects are conducted is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing traditional plan and specification projects in the HVAC industry.