Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Liaison between the technology team and project sponsor
- Main point of contact for conducting meetings to understand & develop scope of
- Document scopes of work to establish understanding and expectations for
- Establish investment budgets for implementation of solutions, track cost against the planned budget and project plans against milestones.
- Set milestones for deliverables in coordination with PSI developers and external
- Help obtain missing information / criteria and drive projects to Help drive the removal of project obstacles for the software team.
- Responsible for deployment and ongoing training and support of solutions to end E.g., Revision & version controls change management. Updating of instruction manuals, etc.
- Communication & Collaboration:
- Provide initial and follow up training sessions to enhance end users’ efficiency and
- Provide training by means of several methods, including in person, webinar, make videos for self- guided training where necessary. Create a repository of training content for solutions.
Behavioral CompetenciesCore Competencies
- Integrity – Act with integrity, fairness, and
- Continuous Learning – Embrace new technologies and focus on constant.
- Exceed Expectations – Strive to exceed customer.
- Compassion – Support PSI’s growth and its ability to help those in need.
- Accountability – Take responsibility for actions and decisions.
- Office functions will primarily be performed at PSI’s main business office and on active job sites.
- Some travel is required.
- The primary office functions will be performed at PSI headquarters in Some remote work is acceptable.
- Work hours may vary based on workload, averaging 45-50 hours per week.
Minimum QualificationsEducation / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, or a related An MBA in a plus.
- Proven experience in roles such as controls systems sales, construction, operations, technical services, software sales, and/or project management.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills: ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.