David Gorsage assists schools, colleges, university, and municipal customers in achieving optimal energy savings results with student leadership relying on his professional work as a Performance Coach and a Developmental Dimensions International certified behaviorist. David has been involved in the Performance Services' Energy Leadership Program as a third-party consultant ever since the introduction of the program in 2010. Implementation of impact assessments and sustained energy savings has been a focus for David since joining Performance Services full-time in 2018. As director of Energy Leadership, he is a frequent, sought after speaker and is committed to developing sustainability managers and leadership programs by providing the guidance and tools to successfully impact sustainable change and create optimal learning and working environments.
- Southern Illinois University - BS Finance
- Certified Level I Coach for Six Disciples Business Methodology
- Certified Coach for Hallmarks of Excellence® in Education Leadership
- IICRC Certified Mold Inspector Residential and Commercial Property
- IICRC Certified Fire and Smoke Restoration Specialist