Ed has served Kentucky public education since 1989, beginning as a substitute teacher in Covington Public Schools and Boone County Schools. In 1996, Ed was elected to the Boone County Board of Education, where he served until 2019. Ed is a Past President of the Kentucky School Boards and the National School Boards Association, as well as a Director on the Board of the National PTA. He has practiced law in the Tri-State area for more than 20 years.
Ed Massey was elected to the Kentucky House of Representatives in 2019. A Northern Kentucky native, Ed resides in Boone County with his wife Anita and three daughters. In his spare time, Ed serves as a deacon in the Hebron Baptist Church and is an avid NASCAR fan.
- J. D., Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University - 1992
- B.S., Police Administration, Eastern Kentucky University - 1989
- Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana Bar Associations
- Kentucky School Boards, Past President
- National School Boards Association, Past Director