Jeff joined Performance Services in August of 2017 after a successful 33-year career in education. In addition to being a special education teacher in the Abbottsford and Fort Atkinson school districts, Jeff served as a building principal at each level: elementary, middle and high school before retiring as the District Administrator in the School District of Fort Atkinson in June of 2017. During his tenure as District Administrator, the district received national and State level recognitions as a green district for its use of alternative energy, energy savings, and using those initiatives as learning tools with students on green teams.
Jeff's professional philosophy is that education shapes the lives of children, adults, communities, and our world. As an educational leader, he holds immense responsibility to enhance his learning and hone his leadership skills as tools of stewardship for the children in schools and the members of the community.
- Edgewood College - Doctorate, Educational Leadership, 2007
- University of Wisconsin-Madison - Administrative Certificate, Principal, 1991
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater - Master's Degree, Emotional/Behavioral Disabilities, 1989
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater - Bachelor's Degree, Elementary Ed/Special Ed, 1984
- Wisconsin Association of School District Administrators
- Rotary Club of Fort Atkinson
- A Heart for Art Award, Fort Atkinson Community Arts Council, 2012
- Best of the Area, "Best Principal" Award, Jefferson County Daily Union, 2007-2009
- Education Partner/Friend of the Chamber Award, Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce, 2001
- Holtstopple Scholarship Recipient, Wisconsin School Public Relations Association, 2000