Erin Green joined Performance Services in June 2015, bringing 35 years of school business management experience. Erin served at Palmyra-Eagle Schools from 1997-2001 and most recently at Greendale School District, a top 10 school district in Wisconsin from 2001 to June 2015. While at Greendale, Erin grew the school's fund balance from 4 to 25 percent and oversaw a 10 percent growth in enrollment of both resident and non-resident students. She has served as a school leader and key influencer for three successful community referendums totaling more than $20 million.
Erin's passion includes transformational leadership and fiscal responsibility. Her interests also include school safety, worksite ergonomics, worksite health promotion programs, workforce generational differences, globalization of education, and green/sustainable school community and facility practices. Her goal for the future is to help every K-12 school district in the US become green, healthy, and sustainable.
When not working, Erin enjoys spending time with her family, including trips to Colorado and recreational bike trekking. She has biked across both Ireland and Nova Scotia and is planning a trip to Sicily this fall. She also participates in the annual 'Best Dam Bike Tour' each year from Pewaukee to Madison, WI (150 miles) to benefit the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Erin also wrote an article that was published in the national ASBO magazine, School Business Affairs. You can find the full article below:
- School Finance and Operations Officer National Certification (SFO)
- MBA, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- BS in Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- National Association of School Business Officials, Past President and Board Member (2005-2011)
- Wisconsin School Safety Coordinators Association, Past President and Board Member (2002); Safety Coordinator of the Year (2005)
- Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials, Business Official of the Year (2005)
- National Green Ribbon Award for Sustainability Initiatives at Greendale SD, US Department of Education (2014)
- Award of Excellence at Greendale SD, Environmental Protection Agency (2010)