Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule proper staffing of assigned projects.
- Ensure that all projects are constructed in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Assist with the project team to ensure projects that are safe, profitable, and are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in contract administration throughout close-out of assigned projects.
Communication & Collaboration
- Maintain excellent communication with the client.
- Maintain regular communication with the entire project team
- Integrity – Act with integrity; truthfulness, fairness and honesty.
- Continuous Learning – Is a continuous learner focused on constant improvement; embraces new technologies.
- Exceed Expectations – Work hard to exceed client expectations.
- Compassion – Conduct oneself as a steward of PSI, supporting its growth & ability to help those in need.
- Accountability – Take responsibility for one’s actions and decisions.
- Pace and Variety of Activities -- Sense of urgency to achieve timely, quality results. Varied activities Fast-paced environment
- Focus -- Technical, analytical focus. Work within established standards and guidelines. Expertise-based problem solving.
- Decision-Making -- Pro-active, problem solving orientation. Authoritative, quick decision making based on knowledge and experience.
- Communication and Collaboration -- Communication is task based and factual. Collaborates in a verbal and written manner that is professional. Communicates in a way that is analytical and detail oriented.
- Delegation and Leadership Style -- Authoritative leadership based on specialized expertise, knowledge of systems. Directive leadership to meet established quality and time standards. Some delegation of routine details is necessary, with opportunity for close follow up
- Integrity – Acts in an honest, trustworthy, high integrity manner; makes and keeps commitments.
- Goal Oriented – Drives to meet goals in a motivated and self-directed way; works hard with limited supervision. Acts in an eager way to learn and accept challenges. Performs assigned tasks and completes work on schedule.
- Office functions will primarily be performed at PSI’s main business office.
- Long hours may be required based on project status.
- 4 year degree or industry experience equivalent preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial construction.
- Experience in Design Build methodology of project development is preferred.
- Experience in Education and Commercial Construction is preferred.