Great Employees Deserve a Great Employer
At Performance Services, our people policy is pretty simple: we create the best career prospects and the most rewarding working environment for the best people. We want the best to stay with us, grow with us, and, in turn, help to grow our business.
People are our foundation. And we look for them to join our diverse and mutually supportive work-family irrespective of race, creed, color, gender, age, national origin, and handicap or veteran status.
How Does the Best Measure Up?
Take a look at the career benefits we offer. We’re confident they compare very favorably with our industry’s standards.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR BENEFITS
- No waiting period – benefits begin on the first day of employment
- 100% of the premium for all insurance plans is employer-paid
- Comprehensive medical plan
- Health savings account option
- Prescription drug plan
- Dental and Vision plans
- Basic Life and AD&D plan
- Short-term disability plan
- Long-term disability plan
- 401K retirement plan with an annual 3% employer contribution
- Wellness Program
- Worldwide emergency travel assistance
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Annual bonus potential based on company and individual performance goals
- Annual company trip based on company performance goals
We believe a rewarding career is just as much about work style and culture as benefits. That’s why we are committed to a work environment that is much more than a paycheck.
ENTREPRENEURIAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
To support a stimulating work environment that fosters the entrepreneur in every employee, we ensure:
- Flexible, life/work balance employment practices
- Rewarding and challenging work
- Professional career development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- All-company staff meetings
- A progressive, performance-based, catalytic coaching process
- An engaging and safe workplace environment
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields