Arlene joined Performance Services in 2008 bringing with her 25+ years of experience working at a national level including strategic marketing plan development, brand management, and design and execution of creative promotional campaigns for professional services.
With a career background in financial services marketing and creative agency experience, Arlene's expertise includes translating concepts into effective messaging utilizing digital and print media. Key strengths include integrated marketing communications and team facilitation. Adaptable to diverse audiences with changing priorities, she enjoys working with the sales team as well as connecting with customers to help tell true stories.
When not at work, Arlene enjoys spending time with family and friends and is an avid Colorado mountain trail hiker, and enjoys both gravel and road bike cycling.
Favorite Quote: "You can do some things that I can't do. And I can do some things that you can't do. Together we can do great things." -- Mother Teresa
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Indiana State University
- Performance Services Leadership Program
- Executive Leadership Development in Action, Ridge Associates, Inc.
- The Four Disciplines of Execution, Franklin Covey Program
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Member and Mentor
- Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) Associate Member