Brian joined the Performance Services team in 2021. For the previous ten years, Brian was an Account Executive with NORESCO. For the last seven of those years, he opened and developed NORESCO’s Tennessee office, pursuing and developing energy savings performance contracts and design-build projects. Prior to his time in Tennessee, he worked on performance contracts in Kentucky. Throughout his career, Brian has had multiple speaking engagements covering design-build, performance contracts, energy efficiency funding, and, most recently, the IRA’s impact on municipal solar projects.
Since joining Performance Services, Brian has worked to bring budget-neutral financing to renew Tennessee public works buildings and systems. In November of 2022, Brian was appointed to the City of Franklin Sustainability Commission, a policy advisory board focusing on energy, waste reduction, transportation, and mobility.
Outside of work, Brian enjoys spending time with his wife, Lindsay, and their three children. He is also an adopted Tennessee Titans fan and plays tennis regularly.
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Tennessee Municipal League – TML
- Tennessee City Management Association – TCMA
- Tennessee Renewable Energy & Economic Development Council – TREEDC
- Tennessee ESC Chapter: Education/Outreach Chair
- Tennessee Municipal League – Maximizing Federal Stimulus Dollars for Infrastructure Improvements
- Tennessee Municipal League – Panelist – Energy Efficiency Funding Opportunities
- Tennessee APPA – Performance Contracting 101
- Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation – Guest speaker for annual water/wastewater operator training (4 years)