Jerry joined the Performance Services team in 2023. Prior to that, he spent 11 years in the public finance industry as a Vice President and Senior Municipal Advisor. Jerry financed K-12 capital school district projects primarily in Wisconsin; however, he also did financings in Kansas and Illinois. His experience covered a wide range of school capital financings, from new physical school buildings and additions to energy efficiency projects. One of his most satisfying professional experiences was working on an $84 million district-wide project for a Greater Milwaukee suburban district. Before working in the municipal securities industry for schools, Jerry also served as a licensed school business administrator in Wisconsin. He had the privilege of managing several capital projects in multiple school districts during this time.
Beyond spending time with his family, he enjoys exercise, reading, travel, and active participation in his parish, St. Mary Catholic Church – Menomonee Falls.
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater – MS, Public Administration/School Business Management
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater – BBA, Business
- Wisconsin Association of School District Administrators – WASDA
- Wisconsin Association of School Boards – WASB
- Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials – WASBO
- Wisconsin Association of Rural School Administrators – WiRSA