Mike Lindsey joined Performance Services in 2010, bringing with him 13 years of experience working as an owner’s representative on 15 major construction, addition and HVAC renovation projects at Southwest Allen County Schools (SACS) and Ft. Wayne Community Schools. One of Mike’s successful and ongoing initiatives at SACS is the energy conservation program that commenced in 1995. In Mike’s facilities leadership role, the district saves up to $450,000 annually through reduced utility bills. These energy savings amounts are in addition to the savings generated by equipment upgrades and modifications that were implemented with guaranteed energy savings contracts. In recognition of his efforts and leadership Mike was selected as School Support Professional of the Year in 2010 by the Indiana Association of School Business Officials. In addition, Mike has served in a leadership capacity for the IASBO Operations Committee in planning the annual IASBO Facilities Conference.
Mike enjoys facilitating a team effort to accomplish goals and lists his core values as honesty, integrity, and client satisfaction. In Mike’s role as Energy Leader, he manages the implementation of the Energy Leadership program for healthcare and educational clients. He has helped Energy Leadership clients save millions of dollars in utility costs and achieve recognition awards such as the ENERGY STAR® and Duke Energy’s Power Partner Award.
When not at work, family is a priority. Mike and his wife, Ellen, have four children. He enjoys coaching basketball and volunteering at his church.
- Wawasee Community Schools
- Jennings County School Corporation
- Fort Wayne Community Schools
- Muncie Community Schools
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, 1989
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials
- Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials
- Kentucky Association of School Business Officials
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials – School Support Professional of the Year, 2010
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019