Brad Schuldt began his career at Wabash High School teaching in the Business Department. During his 13 year tenure at Wabash, he also served as Athletic Director and Assistant Principal. In 1985, Brad moved to Culver Community where he served 10 years as a Jr-Sr High School Principal and 18.5 years as a Superintendent. He retired in December 2013 after 42.5 years in education.
Brad became aware of the excellent reputation of Performance Services and utilized the company for two guaranteed energy savings projects while at Culver Community Schools. He was impressed, not only with the efficient way the design-build process worked but also the ethical way that Performance Services addressed client service. He saw the process as a much more desirable method of school building construction and renovation than previous experiences with other construction delivery methods.
Brad and his wife, Peg, live in Syracuse, Indiana. They have five grown children and 12 grandchildren. They enjoy boating, golf, travel, and family activities. They have been season ticket holders for the Colts games since their arrival in 1984.
- BS Business Education, Indiana University 1972
- MA School Administration, Ball State University 1981
- Ed.S. Education Administration/Superintendent, Ball State University 1986
- Indiana Association of Public School Superintendents
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials
- Past Board Member of Marshall County United Way and Community Foundation