Russ joined Performance Services in 2015 bringing more than 14 years of experience practicing exclusively in the areas of construction, business transactions, real estate and business law. Most recently, Russ spent almost 9 years at Drewry Simmons Vornehm, LLP in Indianapolis, IN, where he had a primary focus on construction contracting and dispute resolution and real estate and business transactions. Russ gained invaluable experience drafting and negotiating design and construction contracts with owners, designers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and manufacturers for projects up to $50 million.
- Juris Doctorate – Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law – 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and International Studies – Kelley School of Business, Indiana University – Bloomington, 1998
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC), Indiana Chapter, Central Branch
- International Facility Management Assoc. (IFMA), Indianapolis Chapter, Legal Industry Council
- Past Member of the Near East Area Renewal, Inc., Non-Profit Community Development Organization, Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Finance Committee, Housing Committee
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019