Jeff joined the Performance Services team in 2023. Before that, Jeff spent two years with Veregy (CTS Group) as a Performance Contract Engineer in their Jefferson City, MO office serving Missouri and Southern Illinois. Jeff has been working with numerous clients in the K-12 schools’ arena and many local and county municipalities doing facility improvement and energy conservation measures. Prior to Jeff’s employment at Veregy, he had been in the HVAC industry for 26 years, where he gained extensive equipment and systems knowledge working at The Trane Company, SEMCO Inc., Koch Air Carrier, and AAON as a representative.
Jeff is a 1994 graduate of the University of Missouri Rolla, has been a Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of Missouri since 2001, and is certified by the National Council of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors (NCEES). He is in the process of obtaining his PE license in Arkansas.
Outside of work, Jeff enjoys the outdoors and is an avid motorcycle rider. He enjoys music (rock & roll) and playing his guitars. In addition, he also enjoys the beach, mountains, golf, fishing, boating and camping. Jeff has been a lifelong Kansas City Chiefs and St. Louis Cardinals fan.
- University of Missouri at Rolla – Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer (No. E-2001018822)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Pi Tau Sigma – Mechanical Engineering Honor Society
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, & Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)