Bashar joined Performance Services in 2013 bringing with him seven years of experience as an estimator and project manager on K-12 Public School and Higher Education HVAC renovation projects. After recently completing his Masters in Energy Engineering, Bashar looks forward to also contributing to systems design.
Bashar credits Performance Services’ client focus, quality of work, and level of employee trust as the contributing factors of his decision to join the PSI team.
Outside of work, Bashar enjoys spending time with his wife and their three children. His interests include playing soccer, swimming, and doing work on his house.
- Masters of Energy Engineering, University of Illinois 2012-2014
- BS Production Engineering, University of Technology, 2002
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- NABCEP Photovoltaic Associate #PVA-101318-023730
- Solar PV Installer Advanced Training Certificate