Charles joined the Performance Services team in 2018 and for the past 16 years, he has worked as an electrician and electrical construction supervisor. Over the past 10 years, he has been a part of Sargent Electric in East Chicago, Indiana. While in his role there he planned, supervised, and executed various projects such as fiber optic backbones, power distribution/transmission, and communication systems for NIPSCO, BP, and multiple municipalities. He has strong ties to the NWI construction industry and looks forward to delivering excellence to his clients there.
Charles and his wife have three children and have lived in Lowell, IN for the past 14 years. Charles is a water sports enthusiast and enjoys spending time with his family on the Great Lakes and on the golf course.
- IBEW, NECA, NJATC Journeyman Wireman – Electrical Theory and Construction, 2009
- Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana – Associate of Applied Science, Labor History, 2010
- Independent Electrical Contractors Training Program Journeyman Electrician – Electrical and Construction Management, 2005
- FOA Certified Fiber Optic Technician
- EPRI Certified Instrument Technician
- 4G Certified Welder
- OSHA 30 Safety Certification