Chris comes to Performance Services with over 18 years of engineering experience. He spent the last five years at Control Technology and Solutions Group auditing facilities and developing energy focused projects to improve building performance, reduce operational expense and save on utility costs. Prior to that, he was with Drury Hotels as a construction engineer for ten years. Chris has a firm grasp of today’s energy and building codes. He has worked with technical design team, architectural groups, and construction contractors to achieve successful, timely completions of projects under budget.
Chris appreciates the culture at Performance Services and works hard to continue Performance Service's excellent customer care and service in the Missouri office.
Chris and his wife Becky have been married for 15 years. They have been blessed with three children: Isaac, Grace and Elijah. Their family is very involved in music and athletics. Chris continues to be active in supporting his family and their involvement in their church. In his free time he coaches softball and basketball teams and is the sound engineer / roadie for Becky's musical group.
MISSOURI K-12 SCHOOL EXPERIENCE
McDonald County R-1 School District ($4.3m) 2012-2014
- 25,000 sf Carpentry and metal shop addition
- 5,700 sf Office conversion to new High School library
- High School access control system
- New High School polyurethane track and drainage system
- Misc controls, lighting,
Carthage R-9 School District ($7m) 2014-2015
- Worked with the school district on new 4 -5 intermediate school facility. Helped with ground source heat
- pump mechanical system design and implementation
- Installation of new ground source heat pump system at Fairview elementary
Webb City R-7
- Developed district wide facility assessment and master plan.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, University of Missouri, 1997
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Green Building Engineer (GBE)
- Member of the Order of the Engineer Ashrae
Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)