David Temming has worn several engineering hats during his 20 plus year career. However, energy conservation, lighting design and energy production have always been key components of this career. In early 2014 David was recruited by Performance Services. David joined PSI because of the company’s core principals, high integrity and strong leadership.
Responsibilities include leading the preliminary and investment grade energy audit development team. Duties under his direction include analyzing utility usages, performing energy audits of schools, universities, government and healthcare, and identifying and analyzing utility conservation measures. David is also integral in construction cost estimates and calculating energy cost savings for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, controls, renewable energy, water, building envelope and lighting measures.
When not at work, David enjoys golf, exercise, racing and spending quality time with his family, including traveling.
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering – University of Missouri-Columbia
- IESNA Lighting Design – Beginning, Intermediate and Advance Lighting Principals; Roadway lighting design; Outdoor lighting design.
- HVAC System Design – University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Eta Kappa Nu Honor Society
- Association of Energy Engineers (CEM – Inactive)
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019