Jason joined Performance Services in 2013 bringing with him 19 years of experience with more than two million square feet of renovation and new construction project experience. Jason’s comprehensive skill set includes construction in the education, commercial, federal and healthcare markets with an emphasis on sustainability, including: LEED Gold for schools, LEED Platinum certifications.
The majority of Jason’s career experience as a project leader and architect has been in the field providing greater knowledge for initiating a project, managing bridging documents, leading projects, and successful close out. Jason has expertise in the areas of preconstruction, integrating the efforts of the design and construction team, critical path scheduling, subcontract writing, value engineering and cost control.
When not at work, Jason enjoys spending time with his family. His hobbies include running, working outside, and riding his motorcycle.
- Masters of Architecture with dual focus on the design of learning environments and mechanical systems – University of New Mexico
- BS in Architectural Studies – University of Illinois/Urbana
- Licensed Architect in Illinois (# IL001-018333)
- Association of Licensed Architects (ALA)
- LEED Accredited Professional
- OSHA 30-Hour Certified
- General Services Administration (GSA) Contractor Security Clearance
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019