Jerry joined Performance Services in 2017. For the past four years, Jerry was employed at Siemens Building Technologies. During this time, he was the senior project manager for the implementation of the $90 million performance contract for the City of Jackson, MS. Prior to working at Siemens, Jerry was the project executive for multiple design-build construction projects for the military in excess of $150 million at Barksdale AFB, LA. He was also assigned the task to close out $200 million in contracts with judicial facilities, in Baton Rouge and Benton, LA.
Jerry loves to travel and although having previously traveled the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America to scuba dive, now just enjoys the National and State Parks systems in the RV with his girlfriend Pam and rescued dog Savannah. Having grown up in Texas and lived in Louisiana, Jerry is a Dallas Cowboy and New Orleans Saints fan. He also enjoys water fowl hunting and has attended the Daytona 500 for the last 16 years.
- San Juan College – Occupational Safety Associate’s Degree, 2015
- Texas A&M University, Texas Extension Service – Certified Safety and Health Official, 2012
- Certified Safety and Health Official
- Occupational Safety Certification
- Storm Water Professional Certification
- US Army Corp of Engineers CQM Certified
- OSHA Outreach Trainer (10 and 30 Hour)
- OSHA 40 Hour Hazwoper, OSHA H2S Trainer
- Medical First Aid Trainer
- Competent Person Scaffold Training
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- American Society of Safety Engineers (Military Branch)
- American Society of Civil Engineers