Jerry Rolfson joined Performance Services in 2010 and has 30 years of experience serving as an architect in the planning, programming, design and project administration of educational and municipal facilities. He has overseen $270 million in design-build projects including Noblesville Schools ($75M), Warsaw Community Schools ($34M), Avon Community Schools ($17M), Beech Grove City Schools ($7M) and many more. His primary responsibilities include design-build leadership, project management, and master facility studies.
In his free time, Jerry is very family oriented and enjoys spending time with his wife, Mary Beth, three boys and daughter. The family enjoys short get-a-ways to places like Chicago and Brown County, Indiana. Jerry also appreciates quiet time with his wife, including gardening and fishing.
- Bachelor of Science, Ball State University 1987
- Bachelor of Architecture, Ball State University 1987
- Architect, Indiana license #910029
- Architect, Wisconsin license #11697-5
- LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- Associate Designated Design-Build Professional (Associate DBIA)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019