John has 20 years of project management experience in various markets including healthcare, industrial and education. John’s past projects range from $5 to $650 million, most notably Warsaw Community Schools, Avon School Corporation, Noblesville Schools, Wishard Memorial Hospital, Lucas Oil Stadium and Purdue University’s Neil Armstrong Engineering Building and Ross Ade Stadium.
When not at work, John enjoys spending time with his family. His hobbies include football and coaching little league for his two young children.
- B.S. Building Construction Management, Purdue University 1998
- Professional Certification
- LEED Accredited Professional
- OSHA 30 hour Certified
CPR and First Aid Certification
- Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) Accredited Professional
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019