John Jaco has made project management, project safety, and client satisfaction his main objectives. Building on a career serving school clients, John joined Performance Services in 2009, excited to work for an industry leader that reflected these same values. John is highly skilled and experienced in managing and delivering successful design-build new construction and renovation projects.
When not at work, John enjoys spending quality time with his family. His two children keep him active, coaching soccer, softball and water skiing.
- CNT Construction Technology, IUPUI
- Architectural Computerized Drafting, Indiana Vocational College
- Dale Carnegie – Leadership Training for Managers
- Karrus – Contract Negotiation
- OSHA 10 & 30 hour Certified
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC)