Marty Dawson joined Performance Services in 2018 as Senior Project Manager. With over 30 years of project management experience, Marty is dedicated, detail-oriented, and responsible for overseeing the MEP and lighting renovation process for complex performance contracting projects with the goal that performance guarantees are achieved. Marty’s experience encompasses a strong background in HVAC building automation controls, supervising and leading a small group, and managing multiple projects. Marty spent 28 years with Siemens Building Technologies and served in various roles, including project manager, operations supervisor, project engineer, and design engineer. He enjoys collaborating with clients and believes communication is key to ensuring projects are delivered on time and with high client satisfaction. Marty is passionate about helping clients achieve project goals on budget.
- Purdue University – Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Project Management Institue (PMI), Member
- Certified PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) – PMP Certification #1351497
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- American Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Certified