Robert Gandy, P.E.
Robert joined Performance Services in 2017 bringing with him over ten years of engineering experience. Prior to joining Performance Services, Robert worked at Siemens for eight years as an engineer on Performance Contracting/Guaranteed Energy Savings Projects. Robert has a strong background and understanding of energy and water savings conservation measures and how these interface with building automation systems to optimize savings and building comfort. He enjoys collaborating with the project team, including project management and contractors, to ensure that customer deliverables and satisfaction are achieved.
- Louisiana State University - BS Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineer - Arkansas License #18243; Louisiana License #42198
- Certified Energy Manager - (CEM) #13253
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional - (CMVP) #1302
- LEED AP Operations and Maintenance - #10631172