Scott began working as a plumbing design consultant for 10 years and then worked with Siemens as a mechanical installations senior project manager for institutional facilities before joining Performance Services in 2003. In total, Scott has accumulated 24 years of experience working with education and government clients. Scott notes that his greatest satisfaction is seeing the look on clients faces when they first experience their renovated spaces. He is passionate about delivering an optimal learning and working environment for the best possible value. Scott also enjoys working with specialty trades and his contractor team to bring a project to successful completion—on time and on budget. He is frequently recognized by clients as an excellent operations supervisor and project manager.
When not at work, Scott enjoys attending sporting events with his four kids. He is also a fan of IndyCar races, golf and fishing.
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Purdue University
- Certified in Plumbing Engineering (C.I.P.E.)
- Cross Connection Control Monitoring Certification
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019