Wayne joined the Performance Services team in 2018 and has over 30 years of experience and training in the energy management industry. For the past 28 years, Wayne was employed at Siemens Building Technologies. For most of that time, he was the solutions operations manager in the Cincinnati office, and he recently served several years as the zone operations manager with responsibility for seven branch locations. In this position, Wayne had direct responsibility for yearly zone revenue in excess of $170 million, and he directly managed ten branch operations managers with over 300 operations employees. Throughout his many years with Siemens, Wayne helped to support the significant sales growth by organizing and training teams capable of providing successful financial results while building client confidence and trust.
Wayne and his wife have three children and they currently live in Cincinnati, OH. Wayne is a lifelong Reds fan, having grown up less than a fifteen-minute drive from the stadium. He loves to exercise to stay fit and currently plays racquetball weekly and golf when time allows. He also enjoys spending quality time with friends and family.
- University of Cincinnati – Associate of Applied Science Electrical Engineering Technology
- University of Cincinnati – Management II Certification Training
- University of Cincinnati – Management I Certification Training
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers – National Apprenticeship Traning Program
- Journeyman Electrician Certification
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019