Earle School District is located in Earle, Arkansas, and educates more than 700 students in grades PreK to 12. Performance Services (PSI) worked with the school district to complete an Indoor Air Quality Assessment report that helped identify issues with their indoor learning environment. After completing the assessment, PSI worked with the school district to develop a project that would help improve air quality by updating the Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system failings with system replacements, updating the building envelope, and upgrading the HVAC energy management system. PSI was selected in September of 2021 to implement the project, which is anticipated to be completed in the Spring of 2023.
- Replace 30 HVAC units at the High School
- Add dedicated outdoor air system at the High School
- New HVAC units with appropriate outside air at the Elementary Cafe
- Install networked HVAC thermostats with remote scheduling capabilities at the High School
- Install 25 new doors and 19 door frames at the High School
- Install 3 new doors, 1 new screen door, and 3 door frames at the Elementary Cafe