In early 2022, Greendale School District partnered with Performance Services to complete upgrades at Highland View Elementary School. What initially began as a simple unit replacement evolved to include more measures for improving the indoor learning environment for students and staff. The project includes replacing all old horizontal unit ventilators with ducted vertical classroom units, which improve comfort and air distribution. Additional improvements include installing new hot water piping, upgrading all pneumatic controls to DDC, and installing new casework adjacent to vertical classroom units.
Due to our team’s hard work and collaboration, Greendale School District has also selected Performance Services for additional work at the Greendale Middle School. This $476,298 addition will overhaul the kitchen with new equipment and an improved layout. This project began in May 2022 and is expected to be completed in August 2022.
- Replace old horizontal classroom unit ventilators with (22) new vertical ducted classroom unit ventilators
- Install new ductwork in each classroom
- Install new DDC temperature control valves on existing radiation
- Install new piping above the first-floor ceiling
- Install new tackboards and whiteboards
- Modify existing piping in each classroom to allow for independent temperature control from new vertical classroom units
- Install custom cabinetry
- Install a new dedicated circuit to each new vertical classroom unit
- Replace all existing pneumatic controls with new DDC controls
- Provide new kitchen equipment
- Replace flooring in kitchen
- Revise kitchen layout