Southern Arkansas University partnered with Performance Services to implement an energy savings project through a guaranteed energy savings contract. The goal of this project was to reduce energy and operational costs and improve system maintainability. The project was completed in two phases. Project improvements included the cooling tower replacements, chilled water system optimization analysis, controls system upgrades, and LED lighting at Story Arena.
- Investment grade audit of all campus buildings
- Chilled water system optimization analysis
- Cooling towers replacements at Blanchard Business and North Plant
- Installation of new variable frequency drives
- Control system upgrades
- LED lighting – Story Arena