Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Creates and implements conceptual designs and development of systems.
- Manage projects to ensure timely production of quality product.
- Identifies and selects new or alternative components.
- Works with suppliers to identify and coordinate system and component requirements.
- Works with suppliers and other engineering personnel to insure that all systems and components meet standards.
- Understand end users and service personnel needs and develop controls systems that meet these needs.
- Prepare designs, specifications, and test requirements for existing and new products.
- Optimize system designs for performance, cost, and standardization.
- Prepares and tracks expense budgets for assigned projects and personnel.
Communication & Collaboration
- Communicate and maintain relationships with clients.
- Collaborate with team members in relation to controls and operations initiatives
- Present and communicate controls information.
- Integrity – We act with integrity; truthful, fair and honest.
- Continuous Learning – Is a continuous learner focused on constant improvement; embraces new technologies.
- Exceed Expectations – Work hard to exceed client expectations.
- Compassion – We are stewards of PSI supporting its growth & ability to help those in need.
- Accountability – We take responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- Pace and Variety of Activities – Fast paced environment with multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Focus – Results focus with idea generation, innovation, and creative problem solving.
- Delegation and Leadership Style – Directive leadership to assure business results are achieved.
- Communication – Will clearly communicate the structure of tasks to be completed. Influences and stimulates others to action. Supports and promotes the culture of Performance Services.
- Commitment – Focuses on making and keeping commitment. Interested in the both personal development and the development of Performance Services.
- Attention to Detail – Completes very precise work with a strong attention to detail. Strong focus on facts, established procedure, and proven process. Ensures compliance to all policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Initiative – Works at a steady and even pace without regular and direct supervision. Self-directed, motivated. Stays well organized and is able to multitask.
- Office functions will primarily be performed at PSI’s main business office.
- Some travel is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent number of years of experience is required.
- 5 years of experience with construction and controls.