David joined the Performance Services team in 2018 and for the past ten years, he was employed at NORESCO based in Louisville, KY. David was a senior account executive selling performance contracting focusing on state government agencies in Kentucky and Ohio. He has held his Certified Energy Manager (CEM) certification since 2005. While with NORESCO, David led sales and contractual efforts completing $50 million in projects for the company. He has worked with the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections, Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center, Kentucky International Convention Center, multiple phases with the Kentucky Commonwealth Energy Management and Control System (CEMCS), Kentucky Department of Corrections, Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice, and Jessamine County Schools. David supports the customer throughout the initial facility and construction discovery process to ensure projects are implemented to the complete satisfaction of customers.
David and his family live in a historic district in Louisville and he volunteers as President of the Cherokee Triangle Association for his neighborhood. In his spare time, he enjoys bicycling, boating, and working on their 126-year-old home. David is a graduate of Purdue University.
- Purdue University - BS Genetic Biology, 1993
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Certified Demand Side Manager (CDSM)
- Business Energy Professional (BEP)
- Kentucky School Boards Association
- Kentucky Association of School Business Officials
- Kentucky Association of School Administrators
- Kentucky Association of School Superintendents
- Association of Energy Engineers
- Energy Services Coalition