Tim founded Performance Services in 1998 and has grown the company to a staff of 250+ employees in 14 states with a steadfast commitment to performance guarantees and 100% Client satisfaction.
The company specializes in high-performance buildings and systems with optimal learning and working environments. Solar energy solutions are also integral to its portfolio. Committed to energy conservation and sustainable practices, PSI is a proven design-builder and the leading qualified provider of Energy Leadership programs, guaranteed energy savings projects, and ENERGY STAR-rated buildings. Performance Services measures, verifies and reports its portfolio’s energy use for more than 20 million square feet. It also provides annual reports to clients regarding their energy efficiency, operating cost savings, and greenhouse gas reduction objectives.
Since the company’s founding, Performance Services has been greatly blessed with loyal clients, excellent employees, and steady growth. Tim is hopeful that by continuing to put clients first and by hiring and retaining exceptional talent, the company will continue to thrive. Performance Services is a Best Places to Work employer in Indiana and Illinois.
- Masters in Business Admin, Baldwin Wallace College 1990
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University 1986
- Independent Colleges of Indiana (ICI) President’s Council
- Association of School Business Officials affiliate member and exhibitor in states served
- Indiana IASBO Board Member
- Featured Speaker: Design-Build presentation, Guaranteed Savings Contract presentation, Optimal Learning Environment presentation, Facilities Directors Certification course BG125, MEP, and Technology
- Association of Public School Superintendents in states served
- Lockheed Martin Energy Top Trade Ally Network Provider
- Best Places to Work in Indiana and Illinois employer (multiple years)
- Indiana Michigan Power Top Performing Registered Service Provider
- Example of Excellence Award, South Adams Schools Design-Build Project