Steve Thoman first discovered the great value of providing excellent client service to his clients while running a successful asphalt seal coating and repair business. He enjoyed the successes and challenges of working with clients and employees. In the spring of 1999, he joined Performance Services, attended his first IASBO meeting, and has never looked back.
During his 24 years with the company, he has sold over 135 projects totaling $700 million. Working with K-12 schools allows him to build great relationships while doing important and meaningful work, creating optimal learning environments for kids. Steve notes that working with Chris Fleck and Rich Warner on his engineering team is a pleasure because they complement one another well.
When not at work, Steve’s priority is his family. An avid sportsman, his hobbies include golf, fishing, and a competitive game of basketball with friends each week.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Indiana University 1990
- Avon Community School Corporation
- Barr-Reeve Community Schools
- Mooresville Schools Pioneer Pavilion
- South Vermillion Community School Corporation
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials – IASBO: Member of the Finance Committee
- Indiana Association of Public School Superintendents – IAPSS: Service Member
- Indiana Small and Rural Schools Association – ISRSA: Service Member
- Indiana School Board Association – ISBA: Service Member