Tony Kuykendall took charge of his destiny at age 11 and discovered an important insight about business success: great work makes for great customer relationships. This insight was gained when he started his neighborhood lawn mowing business on the north side of Indianapolis and quickly grew it to 35 customers by consistently meeting and exceeding his customers’ expectations for quality service. A high achiever in school as well, Tony played basketball, baseball and ran cross country in high school and attended Hanover College on an academic scholarship.
After graduation, he entered the financial services industry and spent three years as a licensed financial consultant at National City Investments. Tony originally met Tim Thoman when he knocked on his door at the age of 16 to secure a lawn mowing job. Then in 2007, Tim knocked on his door this time to invite Tony to join Performance Services as a business development manager and to focus on K-12 school renovations and wind power solutions. With a desire to be on the leading edge of change, he has worked to advance awareness of wind power as a renewable energy source in Indiana and has developed ways to make it financially viable for municipal owners and investors.
Tony resides in Carmel with his wife Allison and his six children.
- BA in Business Administration / Minor in Economics, Hanover College 2002
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials, service member and exhibitor
- Indiana Association of Public School Superintendents, service member and exhibitor
- Indiana School Board Association, service member and exhibitor
- Indiana Wind Working Group Member