Doug retired as Superintendent of Vincennes Community School Corporation in 2010. His 32 years as an educator were spent as teacher, coach, principal, and superintendent.
Doug has been associated with Performance Services for the past ten years. Consulting many of his colleagues, Doug found respect for the company from the various school corporations. After working with Performance Services on a 2009 project, Doug experienced a company of the highest integrity that delivered quality projects in a timely fashion. He jumped at the opportunity to come on board as a consultant with Performance Service and work with a company that has the same values that he had as an educational leader.
When not at work, Doug is looking forward to spending time with his wife, two children, and grandson.
- A.S. Lincoln Trail College – Robinson, IL 1976
- B.S. Elementary Education, Indiana State University 1978
- M.S. Administration and Supervision, Indiana State University 1984
- Ed.S. Education Administration, Superintendent, Ball State University 1991
- Indiana Association of Public School Superintendents
- Vincennes Education Foundation
- Knox County Development Corporation – Board Member