Bryan has been in the energy conservation and performance contracting industry for over ten years. For the last six and a half years he was employed with Energy Systems Group in St. Louis as a corporate senior performance engineer. During his tenure with ESG, Bryan worked on a wide range of projects throughout the eastern part of the country, including a state correctional institution in Pennsylvania, two airports in the US Virgin Islands, and a number of school districts throughout several different states. In addition to his work on energy savings building improvement projects, Bryan also became a leading expert on AMR/AMI water meter reading projects for municipalities.
Bryan and his wife have two children. He is a lifelong Blues and Cardinals fan and in his free time, enjoys going to the Blues games, automating and controlling things around their house, and playing with his new 3D Printer.
- Missouri University of Science and Technology - BS, Mechanical Engineering, 2009
- MO Professional Engineer - license #2019042849
- IL Professional Engineer - license #062066224
- AR Professional Engineer - license #16410
- TX Professional Engineer - license #136172
- OK Professional Engineer - license #31544
- GA Professional Engineer - license #PE046303
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) - Certificate ID 20762
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP) - Certificate ID 3079