Matt joined Performance Services in 2012 bringing with him more than 18 years of experience in the construction industry. He has extensive experience in all phases of estimating and pre-construction working with the design-build integrated delivery model and traditional construction methods. Matt has produced preliminary budgets, detailed conceptual and schematic estimates and managed bidding and subcontractor procurement on over 20 successfully completed design/build projects. He also has experience with scheduling, bid package creation, scope definition, subcontractor solicitation, bid analysis and subcontract negotiation, as well as zoning and permitting procurement and quality control and has provided some combination of these services on over a dozen Indiana K-12 projects. Matt has regularly engaged and interacted with owners at all phases of design and construction.
When not at work or trying to keep up with his boys’ sports teams, Matt enjoys teaching Sunday school, playing the clarinet and saxophone, tinkering with antique cars, and spending quality time with his family.
- B.S. Building Construction Management, Purdue University, 1999
- A.S. Civil Engineering Technology, Purdue University, 1997
- CPE, Certified Professional Estimator
- DBIA, Designated Design-Build Institute of America Professional
- CQCSM, Certified Contractor Quality Control Services Manager
- OSHA, 30 Hours
- Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) – license #9762
- Designated Design-Build Institute of America Professional (DBIA) – license #D-1197
- Certified Contractor Quality Control Services Manager (CQCSM)
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE)
- IUPUI School of Engineering and Technology – Industry Advisory Board for Construction Management Technology