Prior to joining Performance Services in 2010, Richard’s background includes 19 years of mechanical engineering design for various types of projects, including K-12 schools, higher education, healthcare, and commercial. This experience affords him the unique opportunity to truly understand and appreciate engineering service needs from an industry-specific perspective.
Rich is active in Hamilton Heights Youth Baseball and Football and spends much of his free time working with those programs.
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Wright State University 1991
- Indiana Professional Engineer - License # PE 10101364
- Kentucky Professional Engineer - License #30673
- ASHRAE Service Member
- “Air Apparent” Consulting Specifying Engineer - September 1999
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019