Steve joined Performance Services in 2015 as a Senior Architect. Before joining our team he spent over nine years with Schmidt and was a key component to their success. Some of Steve’s projects that you may have seen are Beech Grove High School’s event plaza, IUPUI’s historic renovation of the Rotary Building, Ivy Tech Anderson flagship Campus Center, Warsaw & New Prairie Community School’s large-scale design-build projects, IU Bloomington’s President’s Hall, and Regenstrief Institute World Corporate Headquarters.
Steve is responsible for achieving the project’s objectives as well as strengthening client relationships. In this role, Steve strives to achieve project objectives, financial profit and assist with establishing relationships that enable repeat projects and positive referrals.
When not working Steve enjoys traveling and golfing. He has also served on the AIA Indianapolis Board of Directors where he serves as the golf outing chairman.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Architecture – Ball State University – 2001
- Registered Architect – Indiana license #AR10700051
- LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- Designated Design-Build Institute of America Professional (DBIA) – license #D-2701
- AIA Indianapolis Board of Directors 2011 – Present
- AIA Indianapolis Golf Chair 2011 – Present