New Performing Arts Center
Performance Services was selected to design and deliver a $4.6 million renovation to Beech Grove City School’s Performing Arts Center. Performance Services designed high-performance educational spaces for the band, choir, and drama programs, each of which was outfitted to provide fully functional spaces for their respective programs. Each new or renovated space meets optimal learning environment standards for maintaining temperature, humidity, ventilation, background noise, and light levels. Additionally, Performance Services designed an inviting pedestrian plaza in between the school building and football field.
Throughout the project, Performance Services’ project manager provided continual and transparent communication with the owner in order to ensure a seamless and timely renovation. The entire project was delivered on time and on budget with no change orders and a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Band and Choir rehearsal rooms sized to accommodate color guard rehearsals
- Drama studio theater/classroom flexible for ensemble and other uses
- New properly sized theater dressing rooms
- Events Lobby and Concessions Stand integrated into Hall of Excellence
- Events Plaza to provide flexible outdoor space for a variety of Hornet events and provide a clean, safe and secure entry to the south performing arts and athletic entrance including the football and track stadium
- Storage, booster and office space to support the performing arts curriculum
- New Restrooms
- Completed on budget with No Change Orders or additional cost to Beech Grove City Schools
Business Development Manager