Guaranteed Energy Savings Project with LED Lighting
Garrard County Schools in Lancaster, KY was looking to implement solutions to address their facilities’ energy and operational savings, maintainability, and learning environment needs. In 2017 the District partnered with Performance Services to improve the energy efficiency of their 11 buildings, address their aging systems, and improve the learning environment for students and faculty. Implementing a 20-year guaranteed energy savings project, Garrard County Schools is saving $131,110 annually in energy and operational/maintenance savings.
- All-new HVAC system, including new unit ventilators, fan coil units, boilers, chiller, variable speed pumps, and a direct digital control system for all HVAC at The Garrard Education Center
- Smart meters on all buildings to monitor electrical, natural gas, and water main service
- New high-efficiency boilers at two more of the District’s facilities
- LED lighting updates across all buildings
- Water conservation retrofits in all buildings