Perry Township Schools was faced with the challenge of renovating the mechanical systems at 12 schools during the short, two-month summer schedule. Project coordination and communication was critical to completing the project before students returned to school.
“The cooperation and collaboration that Performance Services brought to the table every day was greatly appreciated. This positive atmosphere resulted in a truly enjoyable project experience for everyone involved, a successful end result, and a very pleased Owner.”
- 2 new additions totaling 18,900 S.F.
- 17 additional classrooms
- 313 renovated classrooms with total renovated space of 1,300,000 S.F.
- Speed of delivery: 9 months
- Zero incidents safety record
Major Mechanical Equipment
- 19 boilers
- 3 chillers
- 23 pumps
- 300 ventilation units
- 1,300 linear feet of fin tube radiation
- 86 air handler cutovers
- Completed on budget
- No change orders or additional cost to Perry Schools