Multi-phase Design-Build Project
MSD of New Durham Township is a K-12 school corporation located in Westville, Indiana, serving approximately 890 students. In 2013, the District selected Performance Services for a multiple phase design-build project.
"I believe the greatest impact for me personally was the support I received from Performance Services through the project. As a new superintendent, I had limited knowledge of school construction. However, from my initial discussions with the Business Development Manager, to my meetings with the architects and engineers, and weekly walk-throughs with the local foreman, all of my questions and concerns were answered quickly and honestly."
- Early Childhood Center Renovation. A full renovation of a home purchased by the school.
- Secure building entrances with door access control at HS, MS, and ES.
- Gymnasium renovations and a redesign of main gym bleachers.
- Master Planning services for athletic fields for Phase II project.
- New Track and Field 8-lane all-weather track.
- New irrigated, natural turf soccer field inside track.
- Concession stand, public restrooms, and storage area for track equipment.
- Softball press box, paved walking paths around the fields, and a paved driveway and parking lot near fields.
- New driveway for Early Childhood Center.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER