Bob has devoted his professional career to developing design-build projects. Leading with $600 million in project sales, Bob has a natural inclination for creative and innovative ideas that save energy and solve customer problems. A strategist by nature, Bob knows how to sort through complex problems and enjoys leading his team to provide effective solutions for customers.
Beyond his enjoyment of the BDM role, Bob’s reason for being at Performance Services is the company’s shared customer philosophy, the entrepreneurial spirit, and talented team. When not working, family is a priority. Bob also stays fit by biking, golfing and playing basketball. From the Windy City, Bob is a proud and hopeful Chicago Cubs fan.
- Masters of Business Admin, DePaul University 1985
- Bachelor of Science in Business Admin, University of Iowa 1982
- Design Build Institute of America (DBIA) Great Lakes Region - service member
- Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials - service member
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials - service member
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials – service member