Bob has devoted his professional career to developing design-build projects. With $700 million in project sales, Bob is naturally inclined toward creative and innovative ideas that result in high-performing buildings that save energy and solve client problems. Bob is a natural strategist who knows how to sort through complex issues and enjoys leading his team to provide effective solutions for clients.
Beyond his enjoyment of the BDM role, Bob’s reason for being at Performance Services is the company’s shared client philosophy, entrepreneurial spirit, and talented team. When not working, family is a priority. Bob also stays fit by biking, golfing, and playing basketball. From the Windy City, Bob is a proud and hopeful Chicago Cubs fan.
- Masters of Business Admin, DePaul University 1985
- Bachelor of Science in Business Admin, University of Iowa 1982
- Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) Great Lakes Region – service member
- Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials – service member
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials – service member
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials – service member