Bob has devoted his professional career to design-build delivery of energy savings and optimal environments in K-12 public schools. Bob has a natural inclination for creative and innovative ideas that save energy and solve customer problems. A strategist by nature, Bob knows how to sort through complex problems and enjoys collaborating with the team and Lead Engineer Dale Bozell, P.E., to provide effective solutions for his customers.
Beyond his enjoyment of the BDM role, Bob’s reason for being at Performance Services is the company’s shared customer philosophy, the entrepreneurial spirit, and talented team. When not working, family is a priority. Bob also stays fit by biking, golfing and playing basketball. Originally from the Windy City, Bob is a proud and hopeful Chicago Cubs fan.
- Masters of Business Admin, DePaul University 1985
- Bachelor of Science in Business Admin, University of Iowa 1982
- Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials - service member
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials - service member
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials – service member