Jason joined the Performance Services team in 2021. He joined with over 15 years of experience in the start-up medical device industry, having helped six start-up medical device companies launch eight new products across a variety of surgical sub-specialties, including Acclarent. While at Acclarent, he helped launch both balloon sinuplasty for sinus procedures and eustachian tube dilation, which was purchased by Johnson & Johnson for $785 million. He enjoys bringing new technology to market and looks forward to helping cities and towns implement AMI and water solutions.
Outside of work, Jason is an avid pickleball player and travels across the country competing in high-level tournaments. When not on the court, Jason enjoys spending time with his family, coaching his sons’ sports, and being outdoors.
- Taylor University – Masters of Business Administration
- Ball State University – B.S., Communication Studies
- Accelerate Indiana Municipalities – AIM
- Kentucky League of Cities – KLC
- Kentucky City/County Management Association – KCCMA
- Presenter, Aim Mayors Institute 2022 – Smart Street Lights: Re-Purpose Energy Savings to Better Your City and Create a Smart City