Jim has 25+ years of successful business development experience. Joining Performance Services in 2014, Jim has helped school districts in Wisconsin and Illinois with comprehensive facility planning, design, and construction projects, including funding capital projects through passing a successful referendum. Jim is responsible for working with owners to find the most efficient and effective solutions to facility challenges.
Jim is an avid Chicago sports fan, and he enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. In his free time, Jim loves playing golf, basketball, and fishing.
- Wisconsin Heights School District
- Southwestern School District
- School District of Omro
- School District of Menomonee Falls
- B.A. in Secondary English Education, The University of Iowa 1990
- General Studies, Illinois State University 1986