Jim has 25+ years of successful business development experience. Joining Performance Services in 2014, Jim has helped school districts in Wisconsin with comprehensive facility planning, design, and construction projects, including funding capital projects by assisting schools through the referendum process. Jim is responsible for working with owners to find the most efficient and effective solutions to facility challenges.
Jim is an avid sports fan and enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. In his free time, Jim loves playing golf, basketball, and fishing.
- B.A. in Secondary English Education, The University of Iowa 1990
- Wisconsin Heights School District
- Southwestern School District
- School District of Menomonee Falls
- Peshtigo School District
- Riverdale School District
- Wisconsin Association of School District Administrators – WASDA
- Wisconsin Association of Rural School Administrators – WiRSA
- Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials – WASBO